ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio
Unfortunatly I have no family pictures! But for your benefit my Nana is a sweet petite little lady, blonde blue eyes. And my Mum a little curvaceous brunette woman ;)

Your nan?

Cameron%20Diaz%20Helps%20Serve%20and%20Remember.jpg

Your Mum?
x657.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There is something seriously wrong in here.

I kinda like it.

Vids?

Clio
Do you look like your nan? -30-40 years long blone straight locks? therefore Cameron Diaz?

P.S Kevwin makes the party! Welcome sir.

Clio
Well Hi......

All that being a c**t stuff was lies. I'm innocent. Want to hold my hand. Please be gentle though.

1.4 clio dynamique
That was seriously, seriously weird. Where the fck did you find these pictures?!
Yeah that was me about two or three years ago. And yeah thats my Nan, but thats a bad picture she's so much cuter!!
I might as well post a recent picture up now.

Stagecoach Ticket
That was seriously, seriously weird. Where the fck did you find these pictures?!
Yeah that was me about two or three years ago. And yeah thats my Nan, but thats a bad picture she's so much cuter!!
I might as well post a recent picture up now.

I am guessing he abused his power to see your e-mail address that you registerd with then typed it into Facebook but not 100%

Homo spec mazda
Rofl hi Lyndsey I told you this place was awesome, me and teddy are currently sat laughing at this situation, mace we want you to come down to a NW meet. Pleaseeeee.

Clio
Rofl hi Lyndsey I told you this place was awesome, me and teddy are currently sat laughing at this situation, mace we want you to come down to a NW meet. Pleaseeeee.

I don't speak to people outside the internet.

and Northerners speak funny

Hi Dan.

Mace, I'm Northern. Ish.

Sofaboy (you introduced yourself at the last meet but fucked if I can remember your bloody name pal!), Peter is SW based. So that's up. ;)

Clio
Hi Dan.

Mace, I'm Northern. Ish.

Sofaboy (you introduced yourself at the last meet but fucked if I can remember your bloody name pal!), Peter is SW based. So that's up. ;)

I am coming up North when my ban is up in the new year. Night on the piss with the rest of the BillyBobs

Status
Not open for further replies.