ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.4 clio dynamique
I'm Lyndsey, from Manchester. I got told to register on here by a friend so I have done :D

I've recently bought my first car yesterday which is a red 1.4 clio dynamique :) Not passed my test yet but hopefully in a few more weeks I shall and I can't wait to get driving properly! Don't really know that much about cars tbh, but I can easily learn! Firstly in the future I just wanna get it lowered and some new alloys from there I have no idea what to do next, so this site should give me some help and influences :)

Clio
Hello Lyndseyy may I welcome you to this friendly club. We have lots to offer including great advice and technical know how.

Anything you need to know drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help. If it takes a while to reply it is probably because I'm out doing some charitable work for meals on wheels or other cause that brings happiness to those less fortunate than ourselves. I've recently returned from Papa New Guinea where I was constructing schools for children in poverty. I donate around 30% of my salary to this cause as the smile on the childrens face brings me more happiness than money ever could. Have I also mentioned that your parents would approve of me taking you out. Some food, music, a little dance and maybe some making love. Think about it.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol, you never fail to amuse me Mace :approve:

Welcome to CS Lyndsey, good luck with your test. :)

Clio
Have I also mentioned that your parents would approve of me taking you out. Some food, music, a little dance and maybe some making love. Think about it.

I just wanted to point out I won't tell your mum about the making love part, but me and your father will hi-5 about it over a pint in the pub later on.

Stagecoach Ticket
I just wanted to point out I won't tell your mum about the making love part, but me and your father will hi-5 about it over a pint in the pub later on.

Does the hi-5 moment ever happen mace? i have never experianced anything like this

1.4 clio dynamique
Mace your reply made me Lol a fking lot!
You sounded such a innocent good guy, and then like a cu*t. Lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Megane 225 F1
Do you have that opening post of yours saved on your computer mace?

LOL at new girl calling you a c**t though.

Welcome.

Clio

I think I'd sway more towards c**t tbh. Nice c**t though.

Do you have that opening post of yours saved on your computer mace?

LOL at new girl calling you a c**t though.

Welcome.

Do you think I'm amateur? The opening comment changes each time. Have a look for yourself. No two introductions are the same.

You're going to fit in a treat. And by "you" I mean "Mace". And by "in" I mean "in you".

Go get her Petey.

Clio
Tell him thanks and I just want to let him know I don't bat that way so if he was thinking, you.. him... me... him... you... and that kind of thing I'd prefer he wasn't involved and we sort of did you... me... a sister (but not mine).... me.... you.... I'm sure my arm can be twisted.

just throwing it out there, if you don't want it throw it right back.

Clio
How do you know that Lyndsey isn't a guy? Just because they've written their "boyfriend", doesn't mean they're female you sexist pig.

This is the internets. They can be what I wants in my imagainations.

You wouldn't let me near your sister:dapprove:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane 225 F1
Your right mace, They arent the same. Nicely played.

What would your opening post be if I was to join again ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hello Lyndseyy may I welcome you to this friendly club. We have lots to offer including great advice and technical know how.

Anything you need to know drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help. If it takes a while to reply it is probably because I'm out doing some charitable work for meals on wheels or other cause that brings happiness to those less fortunate than ourselves. I've recently returned from Papa New Guinea where I was constructing schools for children in poverty. I donate around 30% of my salary to this cause as the smile on the childrens face brings me more happiness than money ever could. Have I also mentioned that your parents would approve of me taking you out. Some food, music, a little dance and maybe some making love. Think about it.

Fcukin supreme...

I mean...i never got any of those services!

Status
Not open for further replies.