ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey from Wolves

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
Hey im from wolverhampton and just signed up :) mainly 2look for new ideas for my car :)
currently driving a 04 plate mk 2 clio only a 1.2 16v in black though so its abit of a slug lol its all gd though :D
only changes 2 things so far but im waiting for my alloys and hope theyl arive 2day yaaaaay

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
Alrite dude my mate sused 2go to a meet in cannock is there a big scene there? , we sumtimes go to the telford meet but its abit s**t sumtimes as i dnt really know any1

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hi Fella, Welcome to CS.

When you are talking about Telford and Cannock are you on about KT?

We're not a part of that, we have (in the majority) Clios and meet up every now and again for a laugh, drink, bite to eat and maybe do something a bit different.

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
It cnt be that one then i dnt think the 1 i go to they all meet up on tesco car park and then if the police turn up go to this like industrial estate n race down this long stretch of road. It can be cool when theres a big turn out but last few times i went was borin, we went after like an hour waste of good petrol really:dapprove:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It cnt be that one then i dnt think the 1 i go to they all meet up on tesco car park and then if the police turn up go to this like industrial estate n race down this long stretch of road. It can be cool when theres a big turn out but last few times i went was borin, we went after like an hour waste of good petrol really:dapprove:

Sounds like KT (KroozTelford)...we're nothing to do with them whatsoever!

Us lot like to preserve our tyres! ;)

Most meets go like this:

Meet up somewhere and possibly drive on to venue
do some photos of cars, have general chat
goto pub or nandos or similar
back out to cars, more chats and goodbyes

OR

Meet up somewhere and possibly drive on to venue
do some photos of cars, have general chat
Do whatever event it is we are doing - bowling, laser quest, rolling road, etc.
drive to pub or nandos or similar
back out to cars, more chats and goodbyes

Swift Sport
Alrite dude my mate sused 2go to a meet in cannock is there a big scene there? , we sumtimes go to the telford meet but its abit s**t sumtimes as i dnt really know any1

Cannock is only good if you like thrashing round town at 100mph racing lads with Saxos at 10 o'clock on a Sunday night ;)