ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys, new member

mk2 ph1
Hey people, im new to CS.

Im 18 and have a modded clio, mk2 1, 99', will be going to uni next month in swansea :)

Im sure it wont be to everyones tastes but i like it and you cant really please everyone.

Im here to learn about my car, and stuff i need to know as future plans mean im going into areas i dont really know about. Also want to give my opinion and share my experience with others.

Few pics,

PICT1149.jpg

PICT1148.jpg

PICT1147.jpg

PICT0926.jpg

Plans are bigger brakes next, and when i have some money together i will look into a new engine or buying a higher model :D.

Like i've said in another thread ill be at Welsh Car Show with SWC, theres 150 cars on there stand but my should be on a seperate stand with only 18 cars, so come say hi, as i can be quite shy lol.

Jamie

RS Meg 175
Welcome matey, liking the flared arches looks shweet, would look the badgers nadgers with a more subtle front a back bumper imo
but nice work fella :D

mk2 ph1
Cheers for the replies guys, really appreciate it.

I bought the front and rear bumpers when i couldnt drive and didnt really have a clue, wont of gone for them if i could choose again. The colour is super sonic blue, looks lovely in the daylight :).

Oh, when i first got the car it was white, and not in the best of shape, will post up some pics when i find them.

mk2 ph1
pecan said:
Sounds like you've spent some money on it then.

Yeh a bit, scary when i think about it. In ways i wish i had just gone for something new and a higher model but insurance is such a killer when you first pass. This is my second year of driving and insurance is 600 per/a with mods declared etc. so cant really complain.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i like that in the first 2 photos not keen on the back but doesnt look to bad from the front to be honest, seen a lot LOT worse!

good work, colour looks brilliant, and the paint quality in general.

car? need a license 1st!
hello and welcome! enjoy your stay!

btw.. that back bumber is gash!! :\ They don't really make a decent mk2 ph1 rear bumper.. apart from the standard one!! :clown: