ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey new member!!

Clio gordini rs 200
hey im charlotte from lincolnshire, have just purchased a new gordini rs 200 limited edition renualt no 97 out of 500! this is my first renualt and is enjoyin it very much! look 4ward to hearin bout peoples cars!!!:)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hello and welcome.

Is it possible that you could pm me a picture of your breasts?

Megane 225 F1
Welcome Charlotte. Nice choice in car. Get some pics up and enjoy the forum.

*When I asked for pics, I mean the car, before I get in trouble for being a shark. But as Daniel has said, pics of yourself should be sent to us first.*

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
lol you lot r straight to the point aint ya!

What car did you have before? How old are you? What colour is your hair? Where do you work? Are you single? Whats your favourite fast food restaurant? Where do you prefer to do your food shopping? Who do you think will win X factor? Do you think Wenger should have bought a keeper before this season?

Thanks.

mg zr
What car did you have before? How old are you? What colour is your hair? Where do you work? Are you single? Whats your favourite fast food restaurant? Where do you prefer to do your food shopping? Who do you think will win X factor? Do you think Wenger should have bought a keeper before this season?

Thanks.
+1 straight to the point
xcept the football 1

Clio gordini rs 200
i had a ford feista st, im 21, brown hair, im single, ummm kfc, morrisons, x factor im not sure and wenger i dnt care lol

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i had a ford feista st, im 21, brown hair, im single, ummm kfc, morrisons, x factor im not sure and wenger i dnt care lol

Fiesta ST, good.
21, v good.
Brown hair, Meh.
Single, WOOP WOOP!!
KFC, good.
Morrisons, good. (me too!)
x factor is crap.
Wenger, you should have answered yes tbh.

Megane 225 F1
I'm 21.
I work in morrisons.
I love KFC.
Xfactor is s**t.
Wegner? Football? Couldn't give a s**t.
Brown hair naturally (blonde at the moment)

See where I'm going with this?

Megane 225 F1
I'l have you know, that I happened to have drunk quite a lot of alcohol while I was around my mate who was dying her hair. Then I ended up with a blonde stripe which I wasn't allowed at work, so had to go all blonde.

well thts a bit scary lol where u from?

Down souuuuth.

Audi S1
I'l have you know, that I happened to have drunk quite a lot of alcohol while I was around my mate who was dying her hair. Then I ended up with a blonde stripe which I wasn't allowed at work, so had to go all blonde.

Down souuuuth.

Could of shaved it all off you gaydar.

Silver 182
Welcome)

See being a russian.. i get a different sort of question in my mind.. i dont really care how big your boobs are, rather tell me your favourite spirit and who do you work as at 21yrs of age? ;)