ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey newbie to the mk2 world here

CLIO PH1 172
hi every1 im adam iv been looking on this site for agessssss now like nearly 3 years and iv made 1 post :eek:lol

well im now looking at buying a newer clio i curently own a mk1 1.4rt, but now im going back to uni i need somthing a bit newer (more reliable) + i will have some money to spend (student loan:evil::evil:)

im lookin at getting a ph1 172 ?? what are they like iv seen a few nocking around the £2000-£2500 mark?

anyway if any body has any info i should no about buying one or wants to sell me one give me a shout, hope to post more here it looks a nice forum ;)

thanks A:D

Nimbus 197
i got a 1.5 clio campus for sale... loool if u want a bargin.. its only 3 yrs old done 30k i only want 3k for it to cover HP... just had MOT N SERVICE... selling because ive brought a 197 x lol

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
For a phase 1 2500 sounds about right
for a ph2 172 at 2500 it will have high miles, so obviously watch out for the normal qwirks etc Good ones usually sell at about 3 to 3.5k

Welcome to the club!!!

CLIO PH1 172
thanks for the welcome people, maybe a silly question but what colours did they make the ph1 172 in and what years were they made as all the ones iv seen are 2000 and silver ?? cheers