ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour wheels would you get? Black Gold 182.

BG 182 FF
Cliosport i need some opinions.. (id make a poll but unsure how)

Im just about to buy a set of 15" Turinis from K-tec and i'm unsure on what colour to get them in...

Options are white, gold, silver or anthracite.

Iv got a Black Gold 182. Currently iv got anthracite 182 cup wheels which i like, should I stay safe and go with anthracite? or go abit wild and go for gold? I think gold would look nice (I think i want gold) but not sure if id get sick of it and it may look tacky. Silver is another option, it would look more subtle and standard which i like. White isnt really an option as it would be a nightmare to keep them looking good.

Iv got some examples (I hope other users don't mind me posting pics of there cars)
Yes I know none of these are 15" turinis but its just for the colour.
I havnt been able to find an examples with gold wheels, anyone got any? photoshop?

IMG_0080.JPGIMG_0118 1.JPGIMG_0081 1.JPG

any opinions would be decent, cheers.
Here's how it stands now.
muz6h3.jpg

BG 182 FF
I love 2118's but no centre caps and the weight of them puts me off!

I don't think I'm brave enough for purple! Haha.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
gold!!!!! but your right, you will get fed up of them I bet. only clio to pull of gold wheels well is a Williams ;)

thinking man would say anthrashite

Inferno 182 & Saxo
All are pretty safe colour choices. 182 wheels can actually look good in gold on these too!

PB Clio 172
I like white on black but when your wheels get dirty they look gash

don't put silly colours on a road car, looks bad imo

E39M5 & 182 Trackday
I've got red Ultraleggara's on my BG and it looks good.
Of your three choices I would go with Gold.