ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey newbie

Clio 172 Sport
not new to the sports really i know so much about them but not an entire lot,

im after some info on FM02NNB its a 172 sport dont have much info on the car as it didnt come with any papers i have afew i've printed off vosa etc, but im just wondering if anyone on here knows the car ?? i have a few niggley bits im tryin to sort on the car

thanks

Clio 172 Sport
Have you got any pics of the car?

Welcome BTW :D

no pics as of yet, i'm tryin my hardest to get the car sorted, with the company i got it from - but i would like any info to help me win my battle against them - having some problems with the air con at the moment none of it is powering so i have no heaters or air con etc

Family Bus
Welcome

Good luck with it.

It's a nail Im afraid!! Lots of niggles with it, was costing me a fortune hence why I sent it back....

Air con was kaput when I had it, there were issues with the steering/tracking, and suspension.

I hope you paid a stupidly cheap amount for it mate, Ive got some docs still here, got the service book/MOT etc, the guy that collected it was shite tbh.

Good luck with it.

Family Bus
I'm not gonna sit here and say

'Mate you've got a blinder there..etc etc..' then wait for the 'Its gone wrong' threads!

Im just preparing him!!! :D

Better to be honest!

RB 197
I know you are chickyroo, just made me laugh getting straight to the point in such a way.

Your right though, better being honest than bending ze truth.

Clio 172 Sport
thanks for all thehelp gem - is there any chance i can get your number to ask you afew questions i know matt has spoke to you and your sending me the docs thank you very much for that

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS

Look on the bright side though, as Gem said she had spent a fortune on it so it must be some way to being fixed up.....right?........Glass half full and all that ;)