ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Newbie

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Hey every1 im a newbie from the South of the Uk ....... Had my Clio 16v a good 8 months now n just took my time 2 join up !! Especially the amount of hassle its caused me with gearboxs and so on and on lol neway heres a few pics tell me what ya think cheers boys n gals

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

i am trying but struggling how 2 get them up .......... grrrr ive got them uploaded but cant get them on here .....

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi
  Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

yeh its bein on there a few of my mates moderate on that site and its a crowd pleaser sounds awsome and goes like stink ( best not swear to much lol ) dunno bout blacking the windows or not as im awaiting a few more goodies 4 it mean big plans lookin at the bs racing front bumper http://www.bsracing.comwww.bsracing.com as mine is cracked through hitting a rabbit @ 80mph lol and also the carbon bonnet from http://www.carbonnut.comwww.carbonnut.com (ne1 got 1 of theses yet ??) also waiting is 2 sparco milano bouckets and 2 rip out the back seats and get a role cage .... what ya think ??

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

yeh yeh sounds good when ya planning it 4 ??? n how old is every1 i aint bein the odd 1 out lol its actually my 21st on the 12th July so coming round very quickly lol

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

if u have a look on there now my mate has recently smashed up his ibiza well both my mates have smashed ders up think they r both on there on general chat 1s is the sites owner si t33rbo on the plate its a black 1 .... @ the minute ive got a manifold back system with twin 3x 6 cans out the back and oversized k&N Induction kit with superchip from millway coach works, im debating on turbo conversion but i dunno if i outta or not big power but also mega ££££££££ lol

Quote: Originally posted by DownSouthClio on 28 June 2004

yeh yeh sounds good when ya planning it 4 ??? n how old is every1 i aint bein the odd 1 out lol its actually my 21st on the 12th July so coming round very quickly lol

its the 7th of august mate the 1st saturday of the month its in the meetings and events forum :D

you wont be the odd one out loads of different ages mate so no need to worry

172 Exclusive

Si smashed his car up thats not good that was alush car how bad is the damage to it.

I have a valver with williams engine induction kit 4-2-1 SS manifold de-cat exhaust hill power chip lightened and balanced flywheel quickshift 6 potts

The 2 litre engine is the way to go i will take you out in it if i ever see ya about

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 28 June 2004

its the 7th of august mate the 1st saturday of the month its in the meetings and events forum :D

Age ranges from Lunner @ 12yrs to Mike Wright @ 472yrs.

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 28 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 28 June 2004

Age ranges from Lunner @ 12yrs to Mike Wright @ 472yrs.

aint that the truth, lol

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

lol sounds like it could b fun nite out lads just remind me got a head like a civ lol all my money seems 2 b goin on my car at the minte as its in tes transmissions have recon box fitted now ith stage 3 ktec clutch and new drive shaft 2 ...... 2nd box in 4 months grrrrrralso havin quicksift put init 2 .... U outta come over 2 Trowbridge mate loads of us over there every nite !! and the civic boys love a race or 2 and i mean not town sh*t out on a decent straight open road lol

172 Exclusive

Maybe i might pop over to trowbridge then i have not been over there in ages does people still go over to mcdonalds there

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

yeh yeh it gets pretty pusy now ........ im usually out with the honda boys as alot of them are my mates the only kiddy i know has willy not sure what though wiht noz and a chip and a set of 18" f1 technomag rims but i think he may have sold it ...... there was a 182 about last nite and there is 2 fet girls in a 172 cup always about but she is fit and very easy to get on with lol she calls my her lil clio boy hahahahaa

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 29 June 2004

That is a lovely car you got there fella! Looks quite similar to mine hehe!

Anyway welcome to the mad house!

Vix :)
Just not as rusty! :devilish:

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Well winchester 4 me takes bout 40 mins so it aint that far when u on about doin this meet ??? cus its actually in the garage @ the minute ....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hiya matey! And Welcome!

You dont live to far from me really! I live in clevedon - between weston and bristol!

You ever go to weston or Bristol or is it too out the way?

Quote: Originally posted by DownSouthClio on 30 June 2004

Well winchester 4 me takes bout 40 mins so it aint that far when u on about doin this meet ??? cus its actually in the garage @ the minute ....
Ahhh its in the garage too hey hehe!

Mine should be out this weekend til it goes in the bodyshop :)woohoooo!!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

nah bristol aint to far outta the way as i only live the other side of Bath .... I used 2 work 4 Sextons but its sh*t money so i left ...... Yeh this car is costing me a fortune i think its cus of how low it is and 17"s had gearbox done 4 months ago and its gone already now needs new clutch another new box as i blew a whole in the diff and a new drive shaft also gotta mot it and tax it damn ....... CARS who needs ummm ME !!