ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

albi blue 197
Just a wee hello from another newbie from fife. Picked up my blue 197 yesterday and so far loving it! Uploaded some pics of my new baby. Changed over from a 1.6 307 so quite a diff in size and power, did have a great wee 1.2 clio (pic uploaded too!) before that tho.

Heading to donnington in sept so sure i will prob run into some forum members soon enough!

Formally Clio 182
Hey welcome to CS!

The blue 197 does look very nice! Can't wait to see some inside and out pics soon!!!

albi blue 197
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Will take some more pics soon- inside too!

I actually work in Anstruther so yes it probably is me! Dont quite know where everything is yet so not sure if its the rugby club where i park- i'm usually around behind barnetts bakers, down from the town hall if that makes sense! lol

albi blue 197
Yeh just picked it up on friday- no time to remove the parks stickers yet! Will replace them with my nice new cliosport sticker when it arrives!
U will prob see more of my car- i work mon-fri in the bank.