ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ive just paid on paypal do i have to wait for it to come in post or email?
x

The members pack? Make sure you've added your address to your profile (it won't show up on here, don't worry lol) and it should be sent out within the next few days. If it doesn't send Brian a message and he'll get on it.

You can add an avatar photo now if you like as you've paid up. :)

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Thanks everyone!! been really helpful!
Have uploaded my avatar of my car.
Not sure what to do to it at the moment as am on a budget and cant afford much on insurance as ive got 3 points and a claim. Also someone just crashed into my old car which was then written off.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
The members pack? Make sure you've added your address to your profile (it won't show up on here, don't worry lol) and it should be sent out within the next few days. If it doesn't send Brian a message and he'll get on it.

You can add an avatar photo now if you like as you've paid up. :)

Yea added address and avatar now :D
Thanks

172 cup
Thanks everyone!! been really helpful!
Have uploaded my avatar of my car.
Not sure what to do to it at the moment as am on a budget and cant afford much on insurance as ive got 3 points and a claim. Also someone just crashed into my old car which was then written off.

How long have you been driving?

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Hey will! get off u dont have a clio! :p
Deffinatly best colour! love it in black! used to own a 1998 1.2 black clio aswell.
I've been driving since April 08
x

Astra bt lve Jenna-L clio
Hey will! get off u dont have a clio! :p
Deffinatly best colour! love it in black! used to own a 1998 1.2 black clio aswell.
I've been driving since April 08
x

i know i dont have a clio but you told me to sign up to talk to you :p

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
O haiiii!

Are you hot? Like REALLY hot? Only kiddin.

Welcome, tis a good forum this, i havent owned a clio since 2005, however theres some good banter on here, and interesting reads that make you stick around. Have Fun.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
O haiiii!

Are you hot? Like REALLY hot? Only kiddin.

Welcome, tis a good forum this, i havent owned a clio since 2005, however theres some good banter on here, and interesting reads that make you stick around. Have Fun.

O yes deff! pic on way! jokes :)

Yea seems it! first post and already got every1 talkin :)

M2 Competition
Im guessing Will is Jenna's other half or something?

Hi and welcome to Cliosport. There are some gimps on here, but a few cool people too.

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
Im sure! im not from italy and didnt know this site excisted untill today.
Dance? only when i go out to pubs/clubs.

Corsa :$
Welcome!!

I completely forgot about the will and Jenna thing thats pretty wierd!

Hope you enjoy being as member as much as i do.. especially for the banter and the characters there are!

Black Clio 1.2 16V 2002
yea! theres a few of us on here.:cool: where abouts in cornwall are you from? did you buy the clio locally?

oh and welcome along! :drunk:

Am from Helston right at the bottom! lol
Bought the car from GMO in Penzance.
Where u from?