ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!

1998 clio 1149cc
I'm a new member, yet to sort out the paid registration.. I have a 1998 clio 1149 cc, have plans to drop in a 1600 twin turbo engine.. anyone have any suggestions in for styling/ good suspension upgrades, etc? Thanks

1998 clio 1149cc
thanks a lot. Twin turbo not standard, handmade modification.. won't be done for a year or so though unfortunately =(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
why on earth would you want to go and attempt to custom build a twin turbo 1600cc engine??

1998 clio 1149cc
I totally understand why a 1.6 tt doesnt seem like the best idea, but i fancy doin somethin different :L failing that, a standard 1.6 should do the job :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Sorry to sound like a kill joy, but there is no existing kit at all to force induction on a clio, let alone using a twin turbo system.

so you would have to design and develop the entire system yourself, and then build it, which will probably cost thousands.
hats off for being different, but i think theres a reason nobody else has done it.