ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hhmmmmmm......? i quite like tbh...

Never above 25mpg
LOL.

Wheels with the "Renault Sport 172" are crap. Why tell people what you're driving? If they don't already know make them guess...

Italian 3.2 V6
no no erm it wont say that, just an idea to see what the lettering on the tyres will say with white tyre pen on, like u see on some tyres, my fault for not explaining :( but no its not going to say renault sport 172 in the tyres or wheels lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
dont ruin it.
i dont think its a very good idea (the tyre pen). not that keen on compomotive mo's on clio's either.
looks better as it is imo

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
is that a fiesta st?! loose the graphics everywhere and would look mint mate

182 Cup
17's here by the look of it...

imagen007ym4.jpg

I prefer the six spokes to be fair...

ClioCompo1.jpg

MODDED 172
p4ers i prefer the racing wheels on your car to the blue clio as the wheels curve out and yours are flat gotta keep everything flat and straight for maximum racing effect. have a look at wolfrace asia-tec black aguri also ilike the tsw legends, and dotz mugello, dotz renegade, let me know what ya think

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
The anthracite wheels definately work. The white lettering does also, but the content of it doesn't.

I wouldn't advertise the type of car I drive on my tyres. It's a bit silly.:clown:

Italian 3.2 V6
p4ers i prefer the racing wheels on your car to the blue clio as the wheels curve out and yours are flat gotta keep everything flat and straight for maximum racing effect. have a look at wolfrace asia-tec black aguri also ilike the tsw legends, and dotz mugello, dotz renegade, let me know what ya think

ok nice, i like the advise :) i think i will stick with the ones i have got in the photoshop, 16" MO4s iirc in anthracite.

Code:
The anthracite wheels definately work. The white lettering does also, but the content of it doesn't. 

I wouldn't advertise the type of car I drive on my tyres. It's a bit silly.

:) glad u like :D ...content was just as an example to see what it would look like, actual content would be different lol and not brand the car. hahaha!