ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all , new 172 owner from Luton ..

Phase1 172
I'd like to say a big hello to everyone at clio sport , I've been scanning through a few build threads over the last few weeks looking at track builds for inspiration . Some lovely cars on here I must say , anyway I thought I'd sign up properly and introduce myself , I'm jonny , 29 from Luton Bedfordshire , I've just bought my first clio, it being a Monaco blue phase 1 . So far I'm loving the car , I have a small to do list on the car , mainly to get things to how they should be , I bought the car on a tight budget which isn't ideal, but hey ho. Once the tlc has been done I can crack on with the good stuff ;)

Phase1 172
Hi guys , scotty I have some pics but I can copy and paste the links on my I pad , very irritating ... Lol

Welcome, being in need of some tlc is common place on 2nd hand 172/182s because of their age but their sturdy lil motors, and will always put a smile on your face :D

Phase1 172
Same with all cars if there not kept on top of , I've got a rear calliper that's slightly seeping brake fluid , small water leak from the rad , gonna change engine and gearbox oil , brake fluid.

Yes thats very true Jonny, you have one of the best colours IMO, get a good checkover and bit of tlc and all good, i had a few tiny dents, paint chips and awful budget tyres when i got mine.

Phase1 172
Im very happy with the paintwork on mine actually . I'll get some pics up in the next couple of days :)

Phase1 172
Just trying to work out how to uploads pics using my iPad lol , proper noob :eek:

Last edited:
Lol yeah, wel last time we all just met up and chilled as was a few more than expected and the pub was a bit overcrowded with us lot there XD its 4pm, there is a Post up in the East of England Section with details. Nice to meet people who share an interest.