ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all new 182 owner

Clio 182
Hi just thought I would say hi picked up a 04 clio 182 last night .didn't really no what to expect as my last car was a focus st however I gotta say I love it love the kick you get around 5k and re sound even of the standard car .plan to do a few small bits and pieces but not gunna go mad lol

Clio 182 Trophy
Hi, where in Horsham do you live? i live in Broadbridge Heath, and as above what colour is the 182?

Clio 182 Trophy
Lol will probably see you around then as my girlfriend lives in Broom Close, if you see a Red 182 Trophy then your know who it is :)

Astra H vxr
have to upload some pics and take a look at your 182 :D love artic blue :rasp: what things you planning to do too it ?

Clio 182
Fairly basic stuff . Coilovers,induction,exhaust and maybe a remap I'll see how it goes wanna get the wheels referbed first I'll upload some pics soon