ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

RenaultSport clio 182
Hi just bought the wife a 182 sport , have to say i love it too, just done over 1000 miles and now want to let it go!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Racing Blue? Arctic Blue? (Arctic's the metallic).

Nice cars. Thirsty when you put your foot down but I can get 37mpg if I drive casual.
Turns a lot of heads.

RenaultSport clio 182
arctic i think, can post a pic if i knew how too, i drive a scoob so the clios a bloody godsend for fuel!!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Yeah my mate has a 265bhp Prodrive Impreza. He got it after his old 172 and he's already thinking of trading it in. Too thirsty.

To post pics you need to go somewhere like www.photobucket.com, register, upload pics and come back here. Then paste the pic URL from photobucket into the thread here by clicking the button of the mountain and sun thing here.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
Welcome buddy... i'm a former scoob owner too, but the clio is still a thirsty wee bugger when pushed aswell.

RenaultSport clio 182
longleat060.gif

did this work!

(edited post for you - Griff)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Hi welcome to CS :)
Im from down in Devonshire too and I allso traded my WRX for a clio because I needed to save some money on the old fuel bill!
Enjoy the Club anyways mate.