ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All

R56 JCW
Hey Guys/Gals

Im new to the forum, as you tell this being my first post!!! :clown:

Went into a ford garage yesterday, and asked about a Clio Sport, as ive been a lover for this car for some time. Told me there was a 182 coming in on friday, and its at a bargin price, so if im happy, im making a happy purchase. The salesman that told me, he owns a Trophy, and is also a user on the forum

Im from the NW, and really looking forward to meeting some fellow Clio owners in the future would love to have a meet up very very soon!!! also to post in the local meetings part of the forum, do I need access for this??

R56 JCW
Ye, well its Evans Halshaw, and ive been on there site alot looking at them so I asked if I liked one would they send one to my local Evans Halshaw, which is a Ford garage.

R56 JCW
Pettsi

Do u know y I cant post on the local meet up part of the forum, and how come my number of posts arnt updating on user :S

R56 JCW
Pettsi

Do u know y I cant post on the local meet up part of the forum, and how come my number of posts arnt updating on my username :S

Da

Less
Welcome to the club! :)
What colour's the car?

You need to be a full member to post in meets section mate.

R56 JCW
Silver Pal

Went into the Garage again today, and he gave me the reg so i could get a ins quote, and on the way back to my house i saw it!! the only thing thats wrong with it, the bottom left bumper needs polishing up as summit as scraped along it, and the two front alloys, need a referb! Told them that if im getting it all this must be sorted. Test driving it on friday

Where abouts u from Daz?

Da

Less
Sounds good mate! Am Lancs myself, over near Burnley :)

Shall see you at some meets hopefully then?