ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

172 clio
hi all im new to this but i am lookinf for a clio 172 blue with renult sport wrote in the seats in soputh west area if you know of any for sale drop me an email thanx

Hi Hayley,

Where abouts in the south west are you based ?

Sounds like your after a Monaco Blue 172 ?

Like this ?

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

172 clio
no not that blue i want a trophey blue im feb up with my vtr saxo so i cant get a 182 becouse of insuarnce as im onley 19

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Hayley :) Welcome to CS hope you enjoy and find the website usefull :) do you mean a cup in blue? :) like this one
RMS4.gif

or racing blue in the 182
1July.jpg

or even artic blue in the 182
IMG_1350.jpg

Last edited:
  172 clio
yea well you know what i ment lol i cant name the other blue its not that dark blue and its not the racing blue whats the other colour

172 clio
ive confused every 1 now i thought that the blue coulour was called trophey blue have you guessed yet yes iam blonde

Right, Only the RenaultSports have RenaultSports written on the seats.

By the fact you cant afford a 182 insurance, Id say you were looking for a 1.2/1.4/1.6

On the 172 there is Monaco Blue (above) Mondial Blue (only on the 172Cup)

On the 182 there is Racing Blue (baby blue) Petrol Blue (green) and Arctic Blue (like the 172 Cup blue)

Im not sure on the base model colours, but there is a bright blue, a bit like the Cups that Mikey/Jamie have.

172 clio
write every 1 ive got my self confused i had an insurance qoute and its cheaper for me to insure a 172 but i want a artic blue one with reanult sport written in the seats my dad had a silver 2000 reg and it had it in but i cant find a blue 1 with this in

Arctic Blue doesnt exist on a 172.

Its Monaco which is the pic posted. Mondial is the Cup, which will be more to insure and doesnt have the writing on the seats.