ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

myclio172cup0099tdjy8.jpg

That colour?

Thats 172Cup. No writing on the seats..

Astra Twintop
she's just signed up lol

give the poor girl a rest, i wouldnt know bout any of the 172 spec

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
172 in blue with the writing = monaco blue. But you said it wasnt this...?!?!?! I feel sorry for your bf LOL

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
the artic blue isnt a million miles off but thats in 182 and that does have writing on the seats :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Hi Hayley

To get a RenaultSport Clio, with writing on the seats, it will have to be:

172 in Monaco Blue

The only other Clios in blue with writing in the seats at the newer, 182's which would be:

182 in Artic Blue
182 in Racing Blue

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
172 With writing on seats

IMG_3751.jpg

172 Cup Without writing on seats
RMS4.gif

182 With writing on seats
1July.jpg

182 With writing on seats
IMG_1350.jpg
[/quote]

Hyundai i40
the seats are horrible without the writing

rite hayley welcome to CS

the 172 with 'RS on the seat' came in dark red, dark blue, silver or black. this was had lots of extras and is often all a FF (full fat) on here. this had aircon, leather seats, abs, esp, spare wheel etc

the 172 blue colour that you are after is a 172 cup this is the 'light weight verision'. this doesnt have any of the aboved mentioned in the full fat one and no leather seats (with renault sport written on it)

for the experts i know ive prob missed alot but i dont want to confuss the poor lass even more

172 clio
thanx so ur opion is not to go for the clour i want what i was trying to say is ive seen a 172 in that coulour with rs on the seats and it confused me

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^doesnt mean to say some one didnt put those seats in it them selfs that might have confused things :) but as standard they dont come with those seats :) the 172 Cup is the light weight version so has less in it to the standard 172 and was made in the blue you like :) amd the started 172 came in 4 colours :) u'll pick it up ;)

Megane 230 R26
Welcome and good luck finding the car you want... whatever it is LOL :lolup:

get a 182 surely the insuance wont be that much mroe

She's 19... every little difference will count when the insurance is going to be naturally high anyway, so on a 182 she'd get stung by the higher value :(