ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All

Clio 197 F1
I am new to this sort of thing but after 10 years of owning a Pug 206 CC, I am now the proud owner of a Clio 172 and loving every minue of it. :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi, welcome to the club. :)

I'm guessing you're female? If so I expect the usual suspects will be along to welcome you too, as well as the standard request for pics (of you not the car) haha!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
^ D cup ?

Welcome.. Where are you from ?

Wow .. 20 minutes and no sign of Mace., WilldotslashJoeyEssex or T5.

THERE'S A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si

RS Clio 172
Hi Mel, Welcome to Cliosport.

You may have noticed I have a green name. This means I'm a moderator. As a moderator I am kind of a big deal. Just thought I'd let you know and warn you of the following member(s)

• Mace

Kind Regards,

Si

Megane 225 F1
Hey there. My name is Will (you can call me Willdot. if you fancy). People call me a shark, but I think myself as more as a teddy bear. Like the pink teddy in Toy Story 3, just not evil. Anyway, if you have any problems, send me a pm. The green named people get very busy sorting the naughty people out, but I always have time for those who need my help.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The call me and Willdot "roasters" I have no idea idea why but one time at... well I won't go into detail but it was fun.

Welcome to the site, if you stick around long enough you'll see why a large % of CS no longer own a Clio but frequent these forums.

:D

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS!

I'm surprised mace hasn't been along yet but looks like the others have enjoyed welcoming you :D.

Swift Sport
Hi Mel, Welcome to Cliosport.

You may have noticed I have a green name. This means I'm a moderator. As a moderator I am kind of a big deal. Just thought I'd let you know and warn you of the following member(s)

• Mace

Kind Regards,

Si

LOL.

...Shame nobody warned me about him.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Hi Mel,

Sorry it has taken so long to say Hi. I've only just got back in the country. I was working on a secret US project in Pakistan. I can't go into to much detail as I swore secrecy. Lets just say its bin a long week and I feel really laden with the pressure of it all. It was really hectic and at times we had all guns blazing trying to get the job done. The client had a face full by the time we finished and we were all at sea. But hey ho enough of my week, maybe we should go for a drink some time, relax a little, a stroll along the promenade and a little dance. Your parents would love me.

Edition 30
Hi Mel,

Sorry it has taken so long to say Hi. I've only just got back in the country. I was working on a secret US project in Pakistan. I can't go into to much detail as I swore secrecy. Lets just say its bin a long week and I feel really laden with the pressure of it all. It was really hectic and at times we had all guns blazing trying to get the job done. The client had a face full by the time we finished and we were all at sea. But hey ho enough of my week, maybe we should go for a drink some time, relax a little, a stroll along the promenade and a little dance. Your parents would love me.

Pics! When you have time that is...

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Of course, I managed to sneak a few on the iPhone5 when noone was looking. I'll dig them out this afternoon

Clio 197 F1
No Dan I brought Beanie's silver one, as I fell in love with it the day we took it to Brands Hatch, and can't wait to go again but this time I want to be behind the wheel.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
but what makes you think I will love you Mace

When we meet eyes in the shadow of the moon you will feel the love they all feel. I've kissed 3 girls before and they all said they love me.

I can't compete with orange:(