ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

Hey

I picked up my 182 yesterday after a 8 hour round trip, was well worth it though. I love it already ha! Although my passengerseat is bugging me as it seems really high up and ive no idea how I lower it down.

Anyways, Hi everyone!

Hayley

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi Hayley, welcome to the club. Now that you have a 182 you should get signed up as a full member, great benefits and a fantastic forum to be part of.

If you need help uploading pictures of yourself or the 182 feel free to pm me with them and i'll do my best to upload them.

I've alerted Mace but he's currently on a secret mission somewhere secret.

Thanks guys, im from Brighton. Ive uploaded a pic to my profile but not sure if its showing.
gally, is that your FRP in the profile pic?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It is, Hayley. I'm guessing you know your cars?

Megane 225 F1
Hello and welcome.

I'm Willdot. I'm one of the resident welcomers. I'm here to ensure you feel welcomed and to try and keep you in the club.

If you have any problems, feel free to send me a pm. I'm always happy to help.

Willdot.
X

Thanks willdot :) Ive always wanted one gally, I had a normal 1.7 one a few years back but that ended up falling apart lol!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's a ford, they leave the factory dying.... :eek:

Good cars though. I have a few picture wh0ring threads on here if you want a closer look.

182.jpg

I need to take some more when the sun decides to make an appearance