ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all!

04 ph2 172
Hi all, my names luke and im from essex, i have been a member for a few years as i owned a iceberg 172 but never posted, i have recently sold my 106 gti track car for a bg 182 with both cup packs to turn into this years track car, i purchased the clio with some decent mods already done and cant wait to get out on track this year in something a little quicker than the 106, i will be starting a build thread so you can follow my progress. I have some awesome track days booked this year at spa and the nurburgring so the clio will be having a refresh for this year with some pure motorsport throttle bodies, cat cams, omex 600 ecu and a diet. Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction with my build.

Welcome along bud :smile:
Nice intro too.
Although you've been here a while, get yourself the full £12 membership and you'll unlock the for sale section... you'll thank me later as you spend a small fortune on parts for the track day car

Enjoy :up: