ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi everyone

renault clio extreme 4
Hi everyone,

Just thought seeing as am a signed up member now thought I would introduce myself.

Im Simon am 24 soon to be 25 come the 16th of January, I live in North Shields and own a black 05 Clio Extreme. I have already done some modifying to the car such as 17" Evo Jet Chrome Alloys, a full atmo evo bodykit, a kenwood mp3 head unit and hopefully by the end of next month will have a full leather interior with a change of front seats for some sports recliners.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope I get to go to some of the car shows this year maybe have my car on show if its good enough and generally just have a laugh with everyone on here.

Cheers

Simon

renault clio extreme 4
will try and get some pics up as soon as the car has been washed and the chrome wheels back on and just got some tsw razor on at the minute seeing as its crap weather and dont want to wreck the chrome's

Golf R/Leon FR
hey dude welcome to the club, im from middlesbrough so not too far away from you, check the meets section we are having a meet at durham on the 22nd of this month.