ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi from bolton

ZX6R B1H
lol, last time i looked at that there was no interior in it at all. What did you end up giving for it? I think it was up for 4k

its got all the interior it was up for 4995 got it for 4500 which i dont thing is bad its in mint condition not a mark on it

audi a6 3.0tdi
i considered buying that one they have had it a good few months now. It looks really good and the exhaust looks good on it too.

ZX6R B1H
awesome, wiggle *member on here* was thinking about buying it, but we laughed at the interior being out and walked. Its from adsheads i think its called... As it might not be the same car. He best me to it lol

ZX6R B1H
you will love it to bits matey, and you can come to clio meets lol. If you see a williams knocking around that will be me and chris never drives his 172 because hes a girl :p

audi a6 3.0tdi
mine may get driven eventually lol so if you see a black 172 floating around it'll be me.

got a few pics of my new car and i love it

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00505.jpg