ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi From France !!

Clio Turbo
Hi Guys,

I'm Mickael and I'm 22. I'm from Brittanny in France and I used to ride all around France on race track with my cars. I love Renault, that's why I've chosen a Clio 200 for my new ride. I'll let you see it on the Clio Project section (when I could find a moment !) !

I used to go in UK for visiting my friends, so, there's a chance for me to meet members on the road, or on racetrack !

Don't hesitate to tell me if my english is bad, I've to improve it !!!

Bye !

renaultcliors2011.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Welcome to Cliosport!

Nice little teaser of your car, look forward to seeing it in the Project thread.

Don't worry about your English, it's much better than alot of us on here, mine included! But seeing as you asked:

Hi Guys,

I'm Mickael and I'm 22. I'm from Brittanny in France and I used to drive all around France on race tracks with my cars. I love Renault, that's why I've chosen a Clio 200 for my new ride. I'll let you see it in the Clio Project section (when I can find a moment !) !

I used to go to the UK for visiting my friends, so, there's a chance for me to meet members on the road, or on a racetrack !

Don't hesitate to tell me if my english is bad, I've to improve it !!!

Bye !