ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Hertfordshire

RB clio 182 FF
Hi everyone
Recently bought my car around 2 months ago after owning a 1.2L clio, after seeing a racing blue 182 come the opposite direction in my local area fell in love with the colour and had to get one!
Its had a little service and a good look under by Mark Fish which came back with a few very minor issues but luckily nothing major hidden underneath!
Done a trackday at Llandow a few weeks ago with some friends and the car performed great apart from some brake fade that limited my track time.
Future plans are putting on a Skoda front splitter which i have already bought, lowering springs and a set of speedline 2118's :grinning:

IMG_0770_zpsjzak0a2t.jpg

IMG_0772_zpszs05n64o.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You'll find that members stay for years, and most don't even own a Clio anymore!

Here is a great place to be. It's a laugh but it's also very helpful if you have an issue/query :)

RB clio 182 FF
Welcome mate, looking tidy that!

Any ideas on spring choice yet?
Mark Fish says Eibach but not too sure on what springs to have. I ran the 2118's on my trackday and being a 15inch rim there was a big gap between the wheels and the arch, so on that basis if i were to put on a full set of speedlines wheels id rather go for a more lowering spring.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Mark Fish says Eibach but not too sure on what springs to have. I ran the 2118's on my trackday and being a 15inch rim there was a big gap between the wheels and the arch, so on that basis if i were to put on a full set of speedlines wheels id rather go for a more lowering spring.
Looked in to H&R's mate? 40 / 30 drop.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'll have to as well. Always been meaning to get involved with a meet but never seen one I've been available for.

Yeah the North Weald breakfast meets are pretty good. Always a pretty good turnout and in the summer more often than not there's something going on over there

RB clio 182 FF
Yeah the North Weald breakfast meets are pretty good. Always a pretty good turnout and in the summer more often than not there's something going on over there
Yes will definitely attend some as its only 10mins away from my house. Usually some sprints happening there which will be nice to see