ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Oz

Clio R27
Hi All
I just joined tonight after years of looking from a distance. I'm glad I finally did, there are some really nice cars on show.
I currently own a 2009 white R27. I think Renault was nice enough to send them to Oz about 18 months after the UK got them. At that time I owned a Titanium 172. That was the funnest car I ever owned. Now after 4 years of ownership I'm selling the R27 and wanting to get back into a 182 but I don't want it just for the road, I want to do Targa Tasmania with it.

I liked the R27, although the weight gain did let it down but I had so much fun in the 172, I want to have that same fun again. So until I can sell the R27 and very little is selling here right now (people buy Golfs because they think its a hot hatch but we really know its just a nice ladies car) I will keep watching what you guys are doing and collect some great ideas. Chow