ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from potential new owner :)

Hi,

Just started looking for a Clio 172/182 with a £3-4k budget. Have checked out the buyers 172/182 guide and have been to see a few cars today.

First was a ph 2 172 from a dealer and was pretty rough. Second was a standard (although the advert said FF) 182 in reasonable condition for it's age, 2004.

Condition of the car is more important than spec although i'm leaning towards a 182 FF if I can find one I like. I've mainly been looking on Autotrader and Pistonheads but surprised not to see any cars on here. Was kind of hoping to find some much loved examples up for sale?

Anyway will hopefully find what I want and sign up to the club :)

Z4 Coupe
Hi mate welcome to CS. There are cars for sale on this forum. The problem your having is that you cannot see any of the 'For Sale' sections. The reason for this is you aren't yet a clisport 'Club Member' (See the title below my name and see that yours says 'forum user')

Its £12 for the year chap and you get a welcome pack with goodies etc and also access to all of the clio sport for sale sections. You also get access to the clio sport guides. A whole wealth of knowledge. More than worth £12 i can assure you.

Andy

Thanks Andy, after I made my first post I could see the cars. Just taking a look through them now, I'm so excited. I've been driving a shed for the last 2 years because of funding a house move, so looking forward to brightening up my daily drive :)