ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Spain

CRS 197
Hi, my name is Jaime, and I'm 21 years old.

I recently bought a CRS 197 and I was looking on here for some info. It's a really useful place, way more than the usual Spanish forums. Good thing that I speak a little bit of english and I can understand almost everything.

I've had several sports cars before this one: Silvia s13, S14, nissan Z32... But I started falling in love with FF cars with this one:

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Was an awesome car, it had 113 hp just from an exhaust with the cat still on, and that was with an engine that had more than 150.000 miles on it. Unfortunately the engine went and it's awaiting a new one.

After that, I had all the other cars I mentioned above as second cars and picked up a Clio DCI 85. It was the base model, without ANY extras.

IMG_1744.jpg

The thing is that this car handled like a dream, no kidding, but i every other aspect was afwul, the first one being a diesel it was like having no engine. Did to that car 70.000 miles in 2 years as I traveled a lot, but I don't have to anymore, so that's why I bought the CRS.

Here you have some pictures of my car:

First picked up from the dealers, with less than 6.000 miles and full 2 years warranty:

IMAGE_012.gif

IMAGE_011.gif

Next day I was heading to a circuit near me to try the car:

4171061617_d20998bafd_b.jpg

atomarporculo.jpg

And that's it. I got the car a week ago, so I didn't even cleaned it properly yet. I will take some good pictures this weekend.

And today I sold my 3rd S14 (love those cars, and it will not be the last one) to keep going this project:

IMAGE_001.jpg

I will have 300 hp and a couple of tweaks here and there. Nothing special, but those cars are extremely rare here in Spain.

Hope you like it guys

Cheers

welcome to cs, nice set of cars you have/had there! so the new toy is a pulsar gti-r bet getting parts is a bit of a bugger if they are so rare over in Spain?

CRS 197
I don't get any parts from Spain. You have a lot more to choose from in the UK and it's cheaper, even with shipping costs.

I've been buying parts from USA for a long time, but I found that in UK the things get here faster and cheaper, as I don't have to pay import tax.

For example, a month ago was in london picking up some parts for the GTIR and got a spare engine delivered from Scotland. I think I was born in the wrong place lol

Cheers