ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from the Midlands

RS Clio 172 Cup
Hey,
New member from the midlands here, Cannock to be precise!
Thought I had better sign up on here since Im hopefully picking up a 172 cup at the weekend!!! Lets hope its a bit more reliable than the 106 gti Ive currently got!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome, the best choice of car IMHO.

The Cups are reliable, due to the fact that there is less to go wrong over the 172 or 182ff.

I lost my Cup on Sunday, so I can definately say that they are a good car.

Try and get yourself along to a meet...Mandy and I are the Area Reps for the West Midlands...:)

RS Clio 172 Cup
Warren4: Pics will be up as soon as Ive purchased it

Donny: Was thinking the same myself, less on the car, less to go wrong!!! Sorry to hear about you losing yours, what happened to it??? And Ill definately be along to a meet at some point :approve:

Clio 182 Trophy
Welcome! I am pretty new myself (2 weeks) and would certainly be up for a meet.

I live in Herefordshire but searching most of the meet posts there doesn't seem to be many meets around here. Would be good to get a regular west midlands meet going.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Welcome mate, I'm also from Cannock!! You WILL have seen me before!! LOL :D

Dont recognize the car from your pic, dont think Ive seen it about! You prob seen me though, Ive got a banged up black 106gti that Ive been rattling around in for the past few months and a yellow punto with black superleggeras before that.

Swift Sport
Dont recognize the car from your pic, dont think Ive seen it about! You prob seen me though, Ive got a banged up black 106gti that Ive been rattling around in for the past few months and a yellow punto with black superleggeras before that.

:eek: Don't recognise me?? You're obviously not really from Cannock!! ;)

I drive one of the Orboring Taxis, stopping only for refreshments at the Orbital Pub along the way! :cool:

421 Cammed 172
:eek: Don't recognise me?? You're obviously not really from Cannock!! ;)

I drive one of the Orboring Taxis, stopping only for refreshments at the Orbital Pub along the way! :cool:

LOL.

I saw you today infact, at about 8:50am going towards the shell garage/McDonalds garage!

Hello to the newbie :rasp: :D

200 Gordini
lol at ste being the cannock w.hore

Welcome.. The west mids meets are that neck of the woods anyway.. im an outsider :)

Was a 197
Wassup, we need sum fresh blood round the midlands too, welcome. I'm sure when ur up n runnin SteBurns will invite to one of our shindigs at the orbital

172 clio ph1
:D I am sure I may see you if around cannock as while I don't live there I have mates up there and am often up that way. :D so hi.. :D

421 Cammed 172
Wassup, we need sum fresh blood round the midlands too, welcome. I'm sure when ur up n runnin SteBurns will invite to one of our shindigs at the orbital

Hams hall is the place to be now :rasp:

Sundays go along this time table:

4:30pm Hams Hall
7pm Bassetts Pole
8:30pm T6
9:30pm Orboring

Unless the bacon move you on sooner ;)

LOL

RS Clio 172 Cup
Here are a few pics of my motor taken the day I picked her up :-D

DSC_3369.gif

DSC_3373.gif

DSC_3387.gif

DSC_3391.gif

DSC_3394.gif

DSC_3397.gif

43k on the clock, all service stamps in the book apart from 24k and has just had the cam belt changed.
There are a few bits and pieces on her that I need to sort out, wheels will be going in for a refurb in the next few weeks (Im thinking anthracite?) and a few scratches/stone chips/swirls in the paint that need touching up.
After that the plan will be to fit an exhaust (had supersprint systems on all my previous cars, opinions please?) & an induction kit of some description.

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to CS. You might see me around Cannock too, though more likely on the piss and not with the car.