ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Turkey "CliOkaN RS"

Megane F7R-740
Hi From turkey everybody.

Im Okan Tüfek and 22 years old. live in Turkey / Lüleburgaz. I have a 2001 model 172 Mk1 Clio RS and its in 133.000km now.. and motor extras ; remus muffler , 51mm egzost system , K&N Filter and now its 160.8 hp motor and 136.1 hp wheel power on dyno. I hope , Its 180-190 hp motor power after wimmer software chip by rstuner apparatus ;)

Others ; Xenon headlights , Koni dampers , short spiral , 17" P&W rim and 205/40/16 Kumho performans rubbers.. vs.vs.

And there you are..! İts my baby :)

rs1v.jpg

rs2i.jpg

rs3r.jpg

rs5y.jpg

rs6k.jpg

rs7a.jpg

rs8.jpg

rs9v.jpg

rs10.jpg

rs11.jpg

rs12.jpg

rs13.jpg

rs14.jpg

rs15.jpg

rs16.jpg

rs17.jpg

rs18.jpg

rs19.jpg

rs20.jpg

rs22.jpg

rs23.jpg

rs24.jpg

rs26.jpg

rs28.jpg

rs30.jpg

rs31.jpg

rs32.jpg

rs34.jpg

Black 197
Roffle looks more like a photo shoot for a portfolio ;)

Cars quite nice but needs lowering on the rears at it looks as if it's nose diving

Welcome to the club

Last edited:
  BMW E36 328
car looks good needs lowering tho, pics would be better without the wana be model in them lol :D like the wheels tho mate

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not a fan of the wheels or w/e they are on the lights but not bad all the same! Welcome.

Those poses, LOL. Lusty Turkish.

172 with k-tec sound
welcome mate, cars nice but lol, which do u fancy yourself or the car, the posing needs to go especially the pout:nono:, i will never look at a twin exhaust in the same way ever again

Last edited:
  Clio 172 RS2
Welcome mate!

Great poses btw...
I see you run Aerotwin wipers too.

Are there many Clio RS's in Turkey?

Flame Red Delight
bling springs to mind for me, its alright but headlights and exhaust need to be more subtle for me tbh

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Love seing clios from other countries,looks good,i like the lights,any chance of sending some turkish delight? I love it lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rare to see these in turkey, quite like it.

fair play - you look like you have been enjoying it