ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi guys,im new and in need of help with driveshafts renewal

2005 182
just like to say hi to everyone,i'm new to the site and in desperate need of help with both driveshafts renewal on 2002 clio 1.2 8v.i bought a driveshaft few month back from a company called j+r driveshafts,but not got round to fitting it yet,my mot is up in a few days and took it for test yesterday and both driveshafts need renewing,garage quoted me 210 supply and fit(£48/p/h labour)so im going to try and do it myself,but im just looking up online for driveshafts here and im faced with 26 or 44 teeth abs,wanted to order these parts before I start jacking the car up but not sure which ones im needing and whether the one ive already bought is gonna fit,Also are these Renault gearboxes a bit fussy about what oil goes in and what can any one recommend a good cheap one that I can buy at the corner car part shop,appreciate any help