ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys new to this!

Clio Sport 182
I have just brought my second clio.. I have the 182 iceberg blue? It's on a 05 plate with 70k on the clock.. From what I know I think it has both the cup packs with the spoilers and suspension.. I love it! I want to make it my own but keep it smart at the same time.. Any ideas on what I can do? Any comments or opinions I don't mind :)
59f23951-8587-7db6.jpg
59f23951-8594-73a3.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Hi and welcome.

Looks like an arctic blue from the pics but could be wrong.

Leave as it is in my opinion, fresh and oem.

Jacob

Clio Sport 182
It has a stainless steel back box and middle section.. Nothing has been changed inside.. I don't want to change the headunit but the speakers will be changed as they vibrate as crackle at not a high level.. But the tweeters are built in? Are they hard to change in the dashboard? Thanks jack!

Clio Sport 182
Yeah hopefully I like being a little different and I want to make it mine.. It's just the tweeters.. How do I change them? the door speakers are fine, they just had covers which pop off :)

172 Cup
Yeah hopefully I like being a little different and I want to make it mine.. It's just the tweeters.. How do I change them? the door speakers are fine, they just had covers which pop off :)

To be honest the standard tweeters are fine, I'm running vibe slicks off a 400w rms 4ch amp and the tweeters sound great. More trouble than its worth fitting aftermarket ones.