ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I’m new here!!

VW Potato

hello, Im BoyRacer and Im new here. Ive got the same 172 as that clown Scudetto. Oh, silly me, I am him. But Im new and this is an interesting little test. Be kind, be sweet, and eat your greens. :D

g

Well post a picture of a random chick your mate met once and youre bound to get 1,000s of replies.

VW Potato

hello baberacer! i wasnt trying to diss you at all, but just to see the response a new boy would get compared to a new lady joining. But my plan is flawed - im not new! :D thank you for recognising that i was only playing :D

now cmon everyone, give me a big group welcome!!!

g

I really liked her, still do in fact, but i could only see her once a week so there wasnt much point. I only have normal pictures left and a couple which are probably best not put onto the internet.

-Rob

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye she looks all inocent in that pic.. but she would beat me up if I started getting pics of women in my e-mail inbox. :eek:

VW Potato

"hello, Im boyracer and Im new here!"

two replies.

Photos of current and ex g/friends? millions of replies.

My new tactic?

"Hi, Im Robs ex, and Im new here"

...and sit back and wait. ;) :D

g