ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm a newbie but I had a mk1 clio for some time

Clio mk1
She is a mk1 1.2 to tungsten prima I've drop the rear t bars and changed the front springs so she sits 35 mil lower on the front end I've put ripspeed rims 15 on changed front and back lights and side indercaters to clear she got a wheel fitting kit and m3 wing mirrors and a tail pipe she a n reg been replacing parts new side strips oil filter fuel filter air filter 4 point plugs oil change .etc she pretty clean but I've been huntting for tungsten doors mine are prety batted 3door so if you got some doors in tungsten let me know I've got a maxi fibre boot but top cracked in half and a clio body kit front bumper side skirts and back bumper not maxi but still pretty sweet so if you got some door or a hood let me know May can sort some thing out thanks for taking time to read sorry about the spelling