ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi im back.

clio 172
:lolup: hi guys bought a 172 today and wow what a lovely fast car ,i will post some pics saterday night im going to spend a 6 hour detail on it .:approve:,.

just a couple things i would like some info on please

1) clutch is hard i have looked and found info that backs it up and every clio has hard clutch eny ways of makeing it softer ????

2)when i put key in postion 1 all lights come on dash as normal but i can hear like the heaters on full evan thow they are off the noise seems to be comeing from left front of car inside some were nere glove box i would say humming noise motory noise ???

3)if you no of enythink i should check over the car that could be fixed before it breaks if uno what i mean lol ??/

4) also engine is louder than my friends 172 tappyer ???

meny thanks avit ..:approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Post in the engine or faults area. Unless your name includes a reference to tits, ***** or female you won't get many views in new members.

clio 172
buzing noise was the motor on the map light fixed ,.,.all engine mounts changed and car is running lovely.