ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi im new and thought i would post up my car

clio 1.4 sport
the bonnet scoop has since been removed im just waiting to get my bonnet re-sprayed in the next couple of weeks thanks for the comments

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
not a kit man my self but looks pretty tidy glad you saw the light and got rid of the vent

Mini Cooper S sport
I don't mind the front bumper actually, but generally I prefer them as they left the factory with only a few subtle chages (ie colour-coding, cup spoiler)

182 Cup Inferno
^^ lol same here! dont like body kits much either! but each to their own, otherwise it would be boring if everyone liked the same stuff!

1.8 8v RSi
hey...loving the car...good idea about the scoop.......keep the body kit thou....its not too over the top....in my oppinion suits the car very well...

PH1_172
looks nice to me will def look nice without the scoop... im not personally not into kits bit more oem but i think yours is done nicely

PHS 1 172 SILVER
not to keen on the body kit think it looks better standerd sorry apart from that looks all good :)

that kit is sweet as f**k i like the front splitter can u post some more pics of it please and the place details from where you got it and price please

thanks
jonny

I don't mind the front bumper actually, but generally I prefer them as they left the factory with only a few subtle chages (ie colour-coding, cup spoiler)

as everyone else in the club does (typical boring cliosport mods), then creams themselves when a pic of a 182 in yellow is posted.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
welcome to CS!! :-D - wheel's are nice but the bkit's a bit OTT me thinx but hey whatever floats ur boat

clio 1.4 sport
that kit is sweet as f**k i like the front splitter can u post some more pics of it please and the place details from where you got it and price please

thanks
jonny

yeah sure will do later as im at work but when im home will post more up

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hello Hales. Welcome to CS. I quite like the body kit, think it suits the car. I am all for kits as long as they are tasteful, and that certainly is in my opinion. Nice one! :D

1.8 8v RSi
i have noticed that althou the comments not too keen on the kit has come up....you haven't been slatted as bad as new/current male members do who have body kits on.....hmmm maybe being a female member helps if u wanna have a body kit on;)