ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi im new here

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye get some pics up of your car..

what colour is it.. mk 1/2 ? the best colour is silver btw.. ;)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Hehe, ok James, its just so easy to start a war on here! and when Im also bored at work, its good entertainment to see people stick up for their clubs!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Welcome Gail! :) Ignore zx19, hes been sent here to get members over to Renault Sports Club! :eek: This club is for all Clios, and most of the time were quite friendly, although with over 2,000 forum users, theres always going to be a difference of opinion, but that makes it exciting eh?! ;)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Lol, Jas youve found me out!! :oops:

Think you summed it up for me though, "most of the time where quite friendly" ;)

Quote: Originally posted by baberacer on 08 May 2003

im 23 hun and its 745 with tesco
Well you look about 17. The older I get , the younger younger people look *sigh* Im 29 btw. My silver 172 arrives a week today so fingers crossed the dealer doesnt delay things.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I bet it was either James or Dogmaul ;) and hi baberacer, welcome to the club, im also a girly

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

lol @ zedx19, I cant be responsible for all the forum users, eh! Our members, well those I can vouch for! :D

Dogmaul are you sure this isnt you playing a trick?! lol

Anyway if not then welcome baberacer, as you can see were easy to please, as soon as we see a female has joined then boom! 55 posts, and james is first, suprise suprise!;)

-Rob

Hi baberacer,

Your safe with the 172 but a few sl*g anything less... doesnt bother me if you had a v6 or a 1.2 cos at the end off the day you drive it not us!!!

have fun in your new car!!!

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 08 May 2003

Dogmaul are you sure this isnt you playing a trick?! lol
Im sure the group moderator can tell us if two users are posting from the same ip address :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

a bit far then :)

so are any of you ladies nice on here :oops: :oops:
Does that mean us guys arent what interests you ? cause saying things like that on here wiill just egg us on..

or didnt you mean it the way I read it ??

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

whats an ip address:confused:
its a number assinged to your computer when you go on the internet. It is unique in that no other person on the internet will have the same number as you at the same time.

it looks a bit like 123.123.123.123 none of the numbers in each group can go higher than 256 for example 123.123.300.123 is not a valid IP

very soon IPv6 will be comming out which means your IP is more likely to be

is this too much information..

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/3dlil/sleep.gif

hehe yup was just gonna say and you can only use 1-254 :D are you conna thrill us all with a break down of the IP stack next lol or how a bout a bit about the HAL all good stuff