ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI IM NEW TO THE WORLD OF CLIO SPORTS

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
Hi guys

i just wanted to say hi to everyone as i picked up my 2002 MK2 172 in Monaco Blue just tonight so im completly new to the world of Clio Sport ownership and absolutly loooove it!

Hope people like my pics more to follow once it stop pi**ing it down here in Cheshire!

Hope to chat and meet other great owner like my self!

Mark

Mk5 golf gti
Im from by northwich :)

pics of your clio?

i just crashed my monaco, and i bought that from northwich lol

you should take it oulton park track day on the 3rd of december

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
I just got mine from a garage in Congleton tonight, i nearly bought a gti 180 but went with my heart and really wanted to the Clio.
Ha im stuggling putting on :-(
No where man, what did u do? Yeah ill see if i can make it to Oulton. Thats gonna b a cold one in December :)

Mk5 golf gti
ahh yea good old mongleton ;)

erm look through my posts i crashed it between winsford an nantich theres a thread somewhere

ahh oulton will be cold but damn fun ;)

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
ouch i take it not drivable now then?:eek:
Yeah i agree with ya there, ill defo have to make it to Oulton!
Rite im off to bed, didnt sleep much last was too excited about getting the 172 today ha ha
sad i now(espcially as im 29) ha :eek:

Stripped yozza'd cup
Jesus! I'm definitely going to oulton park.... Where do I sign up? Or is it just an arrive on the day job?

RS 182 CUP
Hiya mate, the clios 10 times better than any 206, not just because it's a little faster but because it out handles most things!

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
my172a.jpg

heres the pics finally! ha

my172b.jpg