ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi im new..

hi im new to clio sport,

i have just sold my vts and am looking to get a clio 182 and i thought id sign up to find out a bit more info as i like them but dont really know much about them and would like to know more.

i was wondering if any of you could answer a few questions for me.

im not really sure what the diff is between all the models, the 182 with cup packs or the 182 cup ?? are these diff or do they mean the same thing just diff terms for it?

also i see that some have leather interior and some don't, is this an optional extra when you buy it and thats why some have it and some dont? or is it only certain colours that have them eg.. yellow orange?

also i have heard the term 182 FF? What does this mean?
sorry to sound like i dont know anything but to be honest i prob don't and would like to know more with your help.

if you were to recomend the best 182 to get, eg model, colour, interior etc what would it be.

if i get any replys thank you very much for helping me... :D

Bev.

RB 182
Hi!

Best one to get in the 182 range is the 182 FF (Full Fat) with cup packs which has all the toys like climate control and leather etc. The Cup packs then means you get different suspension and different spoiler and a front splitter. The 182 Cup is lighter but you don't get the toys, for the weight gain your better off having the toys in my opinion.

Have a look through the Clio media section to see what colour you like best.

Hi,

Welcome. Agree with Ben that you should get a Full fat with both cup packs if you can. Colour is down to you. The most common colours are black and silver. Yellow and orange are fairly hard to track down and most orange (inferno) are cups. There are loads of threads about colours and numbers produced.

Good luck and be prepared for lots of fun when you get your 182.