ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI JUST BOUGHT A CLIO 172....

Bmw x6 & clio 172
NAME'S MANNY JUST JOINED AN BOUGHT A 172. LOCAL PREVIOUS KEEPER HAS JUST RECENTLY FITTED A WHOLE LOAD OF NEW PARTS AND MOD'S THEY ARE NOT EVEN 6 MONTHS OLD, CAR WAS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL WHEN HE BOUGHT IT. HERES SOME PICS....
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
IMG_3722.jpg
IMG_3626.jpg
IMG_3625.jpg
FullSizeRender 11.jpg
IMG_3623.JPG
FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice mate. Some smart mods there as well.
If the rear's stripped out, maybe get some buckets to finish the look off? Always thought stripping the rear out but keeping standard seats looks a bit daft.

Bmw x6 & clio 172
Looks nice mate. Some smart mods there as well.
If the rear's stripped out, maybe get some buckets to finish the look off? Always thought stripping the rear out but keeping standard seats looks a bit daft.

Thanks...Yes mate i am on the hunt for some recaro trendline in decent condition and not at an extortion price lol. The original seats are really comfy on the plus side. A rear strut brace is also needed i personally think.

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks...Yes mate i am on the hunt for some recaro trendline in decent condition and not at an extortion price lol. The original seats are really comfy on the plus side. A rear strut brace is also needed i personally think.
Good plan dude, wouldn't bother with a rear strut brace tho. Most pointless thing you can buy for a Clio.
Save the £££ for a Whiteline / pms rear anti-roll bar, heard nothing but good things about them. Need to get one myself next payday!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
172 money isn't strong at the minute either. You'd probably be lucky to get 1500 for it. But who cares really! They're fun and cheap.