ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi my name is tiggsy

Clio Mk2 1.2 Dynamique
Hello my name is tiggsy and I am new on here, My son (who is almost 18) as just purchased his first car, a Clio 1.2 51 plate in metallic silver. It as standard alloys and he wants the more sporty alloy look (17" maybe). Can anyone recommend, a wheel type size etc. Initially the Wolfrace Katana (2007) looks good. Price range £500 ish for wheel tyre package.

Clio Mk2 1.2 Dynamique
sorry lads whent for price. But we appreciate what your saying.
clio%20+%20wolfrace%20006.jpg

172 cup
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hello my name is tiggsy and I am new on here, My son (who is almost 18) as just purchased his first car, a Clio 1.2 51 plate in metallic silver. It as standard alloys and he wants the more sporty alloy look (17" maybe). Can anyone recommend, a wheel type size etc. Initially the Wolfrace Katana (2007) looks good. Price range £500 ish for wheel tyre package.

Clio Mk2 1.2 Dynamique
aye budgie did you have trouble with the countersunk head screws on front disc? We had to machine the heads down to get the wheel to seat properly.

welcome tiggsy, your son has good taste, lol.
here some pics of some fox evos 16" around £500. (not about anymore)
012-1.jpg

and some oz racing 15" about £400

004-2.jpg