ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, new member

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

lol, new bird joins up and gets 8 pages of posts. New bloke joins and only gets 8 posts!!

BTW, nice looking car. I like the fookin huge exhaust!!

Rick

lol, still in that feeble star destroyer RT_owner, my millenium falcon has been on the dyno and its kicking ass even more now :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Thats fightin talk from where I come from boy! Next time I see your Falcon your goin down! And if I lose (very unlikely, some might say impossible) then Ill Photon Torpedo yo ass.:D

clio sport mk1 golf

welcome blackpool person. Welcome to clio sport, whts your car called? mines called chloe and im getting charlotte soon. ps i like your car but how does the rear passenger see thru the window? very nice car, chloe and lotte say hello!! beep beep!!!;)

Nosh

c&C

ps C&C is my two cars im sure youll get to know that in due course. he he he

Quote: Originally posted by RT_owner on 28 June 2003

Thats fightin talk from where I come from boy! Next time I see your Falcon your goin down! And if I lose (very unlikely, some might say impossible) then Ill Photon Torpedo yo ass.:D
going down.....torpedo my ass......camp storm trooper are we ;)

am sellin my zorst soon as ive got plans for a bigger one heh, if anyone wants to buy the back box then pm me.

atm the zorst that is on is a RAGE 4" back box, and fitted with s/s system to the manifold,

the next zorst i am gettin is a custom built one, twin 5" pipes out of the centre, gonna rock

i cant have ppl in the back due to the fact my car bottoms out most the time around town with just 2 ppl in, but ppl in the back i dont stand a chance heh, the ive got a afew engine mods lined up, but for the moment am leavin my car so i can save up some more cash to do the stlying. for the outside i want a 16valve bonnet, bad boyed, k-tec racing body kit with big mouth bumper, then a full respray in blue/silver flake,

for the engine mods i got planned, Superchip, uprated pistons, head skimmed and polished and 25bhp shot of NOS, looking at about 130bhp when ive finished hehe

Blue/silver flake sounds good! But surely itd be just as cheap to drop a 16v/Williams lump in? Might as well start with more power if you want to mod for more power! ;)

CTR EK9 turbo

hi marc, welcome. Youve got your work cut out if youre gonna try and beat 302+ replies! best have a sex change quick....;)

LOL :D

As for insurance, Im sure itd be less for a standard lump thats a bit bigger than a modded lump? Im sure I could get cheaper insurance on a cossie - its cos mines modded that no b*gger will touch me!

I might give that esure place a try - "You can tell a good driver from their no claims bonus!" Well I bit you still wont touch me with a bargepole despite my 6 years NCB, will you ya feckers! :mad:

:p

Quote: Originally posted by Clio Kat on 29 June 2003

HAHAHA @ kdf!

Welcome marc :) KiTTeRz says BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!
isnt it toot toot beep beep (its the remix to ignition hot and fresh out the kitchen mamas rollin their bodies got .............etc)

yes im bored :oops: