ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Old Newbie

Clio GT 120 EDC
Hiya my name is Dee

Signed up here along time ago when i owned a clio campus sport 1.5 Dci but px that 2 weeks ago for a RS Clio 182 on a 04 plate.

I have waited 4 years to own a RS and wonder why i have waited that long now lol.

Here some pics:

2008_1004002121.jpg

2008_10040022.jpg

2008_100400033.jpg

2008_100400044.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio GT 120 EDC
Thanks guys. Had her for 2 weeks today and still loving every minute that i have to go out in her or make up a reason to go for a drive lol.

What colour silver is mine?? Is it iceburge or Titanium as the dealer wasn't sure.

Cheers

Dee

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice upgrade! Yours will be titanium as only 172s (or v6s) came in iceberg.

FF Blackgold 182
Nice car, enjoy it! :cool: Where abouts in Bristol are you based? There are quite a few of us around the area.

Clio GT 120 EDC
Thanks

In Whitehall area of Bristol...I do see alot of Clio's on my travel around the town

FF Blackgold 182
Ok, cool. I'm over in Yate myself, but I'm always keeping my eyes peeled on my travels. You'll have to yourself along to some local meets,
Justin-172 and Schweppy are our area reps.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
animal i thought i have see you around yate before, ill be down that neck of the woods today giving the old motor a good clean down before i sell it

Clio GT 120 EDC
Ok, cool. I'm over in Yate myself, but I'm always keeping my eyes peeled on my travels. You'll have to yourself along to some local meets,
Justin-172 and Schweppy are our area reps.

Cool thanks,would be nice to goto a meet :cool:

Will keep i eye out for ya as my cousin lives in Yate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will also keep an eye out for you. I have a Grey 16v and live in Downend.

Clio GT 120 EDC
Thanks Daniel...will do the same

I have red Rebelmotorsportclub.co.uk stickers in the side and back window along with Renaultsport.co.uk ones.

Mental 172 Cup
welcome!

am also from bristol mostly seen either in downend, filton or longwell green/keynsham! :D

ill keep an eye out!

Clio GT 120 EDC
Thanks Guys

Will keep i eye out for you too...I have seen a YL Clio in longwell green before now

Clio GT 120 EDC
Ment to add yesterday...if you look out for the end of a 2004 reg as GHD...that will be me lol

Clio GT 120 EDC
Carbase in W-S-M marc....as my local dealer city motors didn't have anything

Thanks for the welcome paul

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Thought i had seen it was it the car base on the estate coming into weston. I had a look at that one myself if so.

Clio GT 120 EDC
By the new B&Q as weston has changed since i last visted.

She had to be recovered back to them on the tue as the engine management light came on and stopped...was a easy fix just the O2 sensor that failed and fixed free of charge as only day 3 of ownership.

They had to send someone out on the thur after i got her as they lost the stereo front so had no music in the car for 5 days...that was not fun.

Apart from all that..love her to bits and a dream come true after a 4 year wait.

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice looking 182, looks identical to mine.