ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi peeps help buying a clio

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
hi peeps i am new to the site and will be looking at a 1.6 16v clio on a 2002 plate its a full speced one with air con etc and its up for £5300 with 39,000 on the clock is this worth the money what sort of money should i be paying for it its in mint condition

thanks mike:rasp:

um,in my opinion that is overpriced!!i know they are different specs, but im picking up my 1.2 dynamique on tuesday, with 55k on the clock, and its an 02 reg and i paid £3400 and thats from a garage!!£5k sound bit expensive!!

182BG
overpriced i would say

there ones on autotrader with less miles for under 4.5k
have a look mate

oh and welcome :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nope it's the mk2 one:
P9300093-1.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
id want a phase 3, 2004> for that price (even tho the phase 2 is better looking lol)

only way id pay that money for it would be if it had climate control, xenons, no parking dings or scratches and full service history

al

ST on the way...
I paid £5600 for my 2003 1.6 16v nearly 2 years ago with 20k on the clock with climate and was mint.

0013.jpg

0001.jpg

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
thanks for the welcome peeps and the response its got climate and air con i think its got every extra possible think id be happy to pay 4500-4700 if the body is in mint condition

this is the description
Black Met, Power Steering, Stereo, ABS, Electric Front Windows, Air Conditioning, Twin Air Bags, Climate Control, Immobiliser, Remote Alarm, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, On Board Computer, MultiDisc CD Player, CD Player, Remote Central Locking, Rear Wash/Wipe, Rear Spoiler, Front Fogs, UK Specification, UK Supplied, Height Adjustable Seat, Adjustable Steering Column, Sports Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Automatic Lighting, Rain-sensing Wipers, Rear Headrests, Centre Armrest, Multiple Airbags, Automatic Electric Windows, 15" Alloys, 39,456 miles, Main Dealer Service History, One owner

thanks for the welcome peeps and the response its got climate and air con i think its got every extra possible think id be happy to pay 4500-4700 if the body is in mint condition

this is the description
Black Met, Power Steering, Stereo, ABS, Electric Front Windows, Air Conditioning, Twin Air Bags, Climate Control, Immobiliser, Remote Alarm, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, On Board Computer, MultiDisc CD Player, CD Player, Remote Central Locking, Rear Wash/Wipe, Rear Spoiler, Front Fogs, UK Specification, UK Supplied, Height Adjustable Seat, Adjustable Steering Column, Sports Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Automatic Lighting, Rain-sensing Wipers, Rear Headrests, Centre Armrest, Multiple Airbags, Automatic Electric Windows, 15" Alloys, 39,456 miles, Main Dealer Service History, One owner

thats pretty much the spec of all dynamiques's isnt it, except the climate and air con??i still wouldnt pay that much!!

al

ST on the way...
Climate Control, Electric Sunroof and CD Multichanger aren't standard, they are a £1000 (approx) option known as the "Digi Pack"

182 FF
Why not have a look on flee-bay, theres quite a few for sale on there with car dealers

They are a fair bit cheaper too

Failing that buy a mk1 172 and put the cash saved into yer insurance:approve:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
my idea was to get a 172 but my insurance is to much so i thought a 1.6 will do but its gotta be black and this was the only low milage one i found