ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi will these wheels fit my car

hi i have the chance to buy some nice looking fox alloys for my car they are possibly fox rs6's however i need to know if they will fit my car the seller tells me the code is 14x51/2JJ will they fit my 97 plate mark 1 reanult clio?

any help much appreciated:D

sounds like they are 14" diameter and 5 & 1/2 inches wide. Thats not enough info. You need to know the PCD (thats the spacing on the bolt holes) the offset (in ET, this basically tells you how far in or out of the arch the wheel will sit) and the centrebore (the size of the hole the hub sits into but this can be got around with spigot rings if the other numbers all work out)

I have no idea what the fitment is like on a Mazda but i have a feeling they dont have the same PCD as Renaults. Renaults are 4x100 btw

Make - Mazda Model - 323 Year - 89> PCD - 4x100 Offset - 35 to 45 Bore - 54.1

Make - Mazda
Model - 323 1.8 5 Stud Year - 94> PCD - 5x114 Offset - 35 to 45 Bore - 54.1

Make - Mazda Model - 323 2.0 5 Stud Year - 94> PCD - 5x114 Offset - 35 to 45 Bore - 54.1

Last edited: