ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Hi there,

I'm not really a new member but I am a new(ish) poster. I might be around here a bit more than I already have been now as I'm looking into purchasing a Clio Sport (172).

I currently have a Mk2 Saxo VTS...

ea7831a7c946f5fbf1b1f78db04036b1.JPG

dfc225d5c73f3bfa623bd718688011ea.JPG

Spec's and pics can be found here...

http://www.frenchsportsclub.com/index.php?pageid=sm&id=2

It has been up for sale for a couple of weeks now and I had somebody view it this morning and left me a deposit so it's provisionally sold. The reason for me selling is that I've recently changed jobs and the Saxo wasn't really "work friendly" and with the amount of miles I was/would be doing, the car would just get ruined. So that is why I'm looking at getting a Clio Sport, leaving it standard (well I say that now but I just can't modify it!!!) and then enjoying the luxuries on my 80 mile a day journey.

So... if and when I do pick up a Clio, I "might" think about signing up for membership, etc... I'm registered on many other forums but mostly are Saxo orientated. I will be attending the majority of car shows this year but unfortunately not with ClioSport but with my own club (www.FrenchSportsClub.com).

Speak soon,

Damo

Golf R/Leon FR
now then damo,

about time you got yourself a real french car ;)

its dan's (sax-p) brother btw from middlesbrough

Civic Vtec y0
Welcome to the club,

Im confused, how is a 172 more work friendly? lol! Maybe if you were getting a diesel I could understand, but a 172? lol

now then damo,

about time you got yourself a real french car ;)

its dan's (sax-p) brother btw from middlesbrough

Ahhh hello there. You alright mate?

those number plates are really nice how illegal actually are they?

They're legal.

Im confused, how is a 172 more work friendly? lol! Maybe if you were getting a diesel I could understand, but a 172? lol

It will not be modified. And it'll be hell of a lot more comfortable than the VTS.

Thanks for the welcomes peeps :)

ello damo u sack of spuds! ive warned u tho, no silver 172 allowed! get a blue or something and leave the silver to me hahahahaha!

hope u manage to find a good'un m8! i guess that spin in mine mustve inspired u hahaha.

Silver Clio 182ff +packs
Are they german font plates?

If they are, they are illegal for sure....we've got a set on our lupo (at least its a german car)