ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Clio 172 PH2
Hi

Just purchased a 172 and i'm loving every minute of owning it! After previously owning a pretty boring Ford Focus i've finally decided to treat myself to what i think now is one of the best if not the best hot hatches ever!

Can't believe how good it is, after previously being slightly sceptical (it being a french car and all) i can't fault it one bit. Ther's not one rattle or squeak from anywhere.

Anyway will look forward to talking about clio topics and getting some great advice from you.

Cheers

Chris

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Hi

Can't believe how good it is, after previously being slightly sceptical (it being a french car and all) i can't fault it one bit. Ther's not one rattle or squeak from anywhere.

not yet give it time lol :rasp:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
hi and well done on gettin a nice silver one;) so where are you from and get some piics up of your car

Clio 172 PH2
n753810286_1309553_9928.jpg
Here's some pics of the car
n753810286_1309524_2533.jpg