ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Hello all,
Just got all me membership stuff, sorted out me avatar too (which i am chuffed with). I have a Mk1 Clio 1.4 RT which is currently being modded courtesy of motorworld lol. I live in the North West area so I am always in Bruns motorworld. So far I have stuck some Fox Evo 6s on it, a Peco Boxer, a Pipercross induction kit, Kenwood single CD HU with pioneer 6x9s and front speakers. Am currently waiting for her to be lowered (coming Sat) and she is also getting her bump strips sprayed too :D (white, as the car is white)

Will get a pic up as soon as we get a new digital camera as we have broke the old one :(

Thanks

Paul

Sorry i forgot to mention that I got a Magnat Xcite 560 Amp as well (courtesy of Brun) I highly recommend This amp had it wired up before i went to the Leeds Festival, and it was great but i took it out as the car was gonna be sat in a car park for 4 days and i didnt want it getting robbed allready.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Hi there,yeah cool avatar!(wtf is it??)any probs just ask,Im sure you will find your answers here.;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Bruns spreading the cliosport word eh. You should come down to the next North west meet pal. Oh and welcome...

Skoda Fabia vRS

told you that amp was good mate, Magnat amps are very very good value for money, im sure those Pioneers sound great, an they look nice too (yellow!)

you forgot about your white rear clusters !

im off work for 2 weeks now but im sure ill see you as soon as im back, im prob callin into work today as ive prob got some mail there

will do, cheers for the welcome avatar is the evil monkey from family guy, i know FiXX answered that but the EVIL wasnt stressed lol.