ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID help please.

A blue one
Really wont some HID's for my clio 1.2 16v and a pair or really crisp blue side lights to match the low and high beam of the hid's.. anyone know of any good products??? atm i have osram cool blue's all round but there really not that different. was going to go for the sport hid's but there pricey!!! cheers gazz.

clio 3.
just low beam.... hids really dont react fast enough if you need to flash.

I have cheap ebay ones on my clio MK3 but same setup £40 all in and I'm very impressed with them, 4K3 so white as opposed to blueish tint, also have white 5K led's for the side lights.

for the record I have HID4U hid in my Mbike and they are just as good, but at a much higher price

bullit

A blue one
just low beam.... hids really dont react fast enough if you need to flash.

I have cheap ebay ones on my clio MK3 but same setup £40 all in and I'm very impressed with them, 4K3 so white as opposed to blueish tint, also have white 5K led's for the side lights.

bullit

cheers mate, i was thinking i would just go for the low beams.. also are your side light hids?? how much did they cost, iv sin them before and thought they looked smart, never knew if they were halogen or hid bulbs tho??? cheers gaz.